In the noise of Facebook, does your brand scream
“Hello world, here I am, it’s me again, you know the expert in <subject>, come talk to me?”.
If not, why not?
Is it because every time you go to post you think – arrgghhh, I’ve now got to create an image to go with that post? And you simply don’t have the time of the energy? So guess what, you don’t post.
Well look no further, your marketing ninja is here to help. My ninja super power is spotting what makes you brilliant.
I’ll remove the frustration you have of having to start from scratch with Canva, and create you 10 bespoke beautifully branded templates for your Facebook posts. You can also choose to have templates be for your FB group, or your FB biz page, I can do that too – up to a maximum of 10 templates in total.
With these templates you’ll be able to build your brand confidently, knowing that when you post, you always look like you! Even when you’re not in the image. Even when FB group owners say “no branded” posts, your brand will still shine through. The pain of what your posts look like will be taken away so that you can focus on the message, not what the accompanying image looks like.
Who is this for?
Any online entrepreneur who wants a more cohesive and consistent visual identity.
This is NOT for you if your brand is so well known, if your name wasn’t on the post, people would know it was you!
How much is it?
£147 for 10 Facebook post templates, yes 10 – that’s only £14.70 per template.
And you’ll be able to re-purpose them, so you look like a branding pro every single time you post on Facebook.
How do I sign up?
Simple – click here to pay the £147.
Once you’ve booked your branding call this service is non-refundable (see below).
What happens next?
- I’ll stalk you on Facebook! I’ll probably friend you, and if you have a Facebook Group I’ll ask to join it, I’ll check out your website (if you have one), and your other social media profiles. Why? I want to spend time getting to know you and your brand.
- You’ll receive a link to my diary so you can book a 20-minute branding call with me to discuss your exact requirements. On the call, you’ll choose the style of templates, and you confirm your visual brand details (font’s, colours, logos).
- I’ll then start the creative process to give you 10 “on brand” templates. Remember, you can choose whether you want those templates to include your logo or not.
- The sample templates with be posted in a “NinjaTestingOnly” secret Facebook Group just for us, where you can say “Yay! I love that” or “Nay, I don’t like that”. Most folks say I get it spot on 95% of the time, on the first round! I hope I can delight you with 100%.
- When you’re happy with the templates, I’ll share the original Canva templates with you, so that you can re-purpose them for your business. So you’ll own your templates, not me!
Here’s some branding love I’ve received from a delighted client Heather Gray www.choosetohaveitall.com
Liz astounded me with her branding brilliance when she created new templates for my Facebook group. She spotted that I hadn’t used the “Stop compromising” phrase in my Choose to Have it All Facebook community. Simply adding this into my Facebook group header helped to completely shift the perception of my group.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are you a designer Liz?
A: Nope, but I’ve got more than 20 years experience building corporate brands. I can spot brilliant branding at 100 paces, which isn’t bad considering I’m short-sighted. Want to learn more about me, have a look at my career snapshot.
Q: Do I really have to wait 5 working days?
A: Yes, I’m usually faster than that, but I don’t want to disappoint you so please expect up to 5 working days.
Q: What happens if I change my mind?
A: Once you book your brand call with me, the payment is non-refundable.
Q: I have more questions. Liz, how can I contact you?
A: Easy, ping me an email firstname.lastname@example.org I usually respond in the same business day. I’m based in the UK, and only work Monday – Friday 10am to 4pm, unless there is a UK public holiday then I’m out with my family having fun. Alternatively, you PM me on Facebook @lizwilkins
If you want some branding love, simply click here.